In Windows, You should always keep your drivers up to date along with the Windows itself. But, the Problem is your time. If you want to update drivers manually, it will take much time and effort. So, You will have to rely on third-party software. This article is about the top driver updater software for Windows 10.
When you search for a better driver updater, you will see plenty of options. But, Unfortunately, Most of them aren’t as reliable as you think. But, You should have one. Because, Nowadays, Problems like the blue screen of death and other driver-related issues are pretty common. So, You should have reliable software that can do all the jobs smoothly. I have prepared the best driver updater software list for Windows 10. I have only considered the software that I have reviewed. All of them have pros and cons. It is you, who will decide which one to pick.
Smart Driver Updater Key Features:
- An extensive database of driver that comes with over 1.2 million drivers supported
- Furthermore, it Automatically updates outdated drivers.
- Fully backup support
- Restoring the outdated driver quickly
- Built-in driver update schedule
- Also, Effective scanning engine
- Never experience the problem of out of date driver again
- Smart driver updater is very easy to install, configure and use
- Spotless, fresh and intuitive interface
- Updated and extensive driver database
- Automatic scan and update feature
What’s new in Smart Driver Updater Cracked Version?
- Ensure the stability of your PC with just single click
- Also, Detect and scan the most amount of driver in the first scanning process
- The surprising level of customization
- Also, Provide instant access to all the latest drivers
- Very easy to use software for starters and professional
What are the Pros
- No need to open any other website to download drivers.
- Auto Driver Updater for all your current drivers.
- Automatically scan your PC to update all drivers
- Creates a system restore point before the drivers are updated
- Game Boost Performance in the Pro version
- No limit on the number of driver downloads and updates
- Free license giveaways from time-to-time
- Repair driver issues to make the device work properly
- Additional tools to fix your PC problems
- Optimize your PC with additional software
- Recover old drivers, if the new drivers fail
- Backup of your old drivers, before downloading new drivers
- Rollback of your drivers is possible
What are the Cons
- The Scanning process starts immediately without your intervention
- During installation, it tries to install other programs
- An active pop-up is always shown to get the “Pro” version.
- The Free version is limited to only 12 driver updates
Driver update & restore
With driver update & restore you can automatically update, restore or install the drivers that you choose. You can download drivers from our extensive driver database, which contains more than three million drivers, or use your own driver backups. We give you access to all driver versions that we have for a device, so you are free to decide which version you want to install. This unique feature is incredibly helpful if you encounter a computer, device, or driver problems.